Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brown Discharge From Pee

pull the money?!?

The days are gone, the courses are finished ... yes, it's May 31 ... as my mother is late, there is now to study weight! and how long since I wrote more about qst blog ... but then were intense days and I have not had a moment of time ... Well, what about qst computer course? Unusual , fascinating, overwhelming ... yes, because the Internet first for me there, just wanted to do some research, and now I have to say that the time I started to go on the Internet is more than I spend on books ... ok, let's not exaggerate ... cmq qst was a unique experience .. through all the blogs I met people who I could learn a lesson! I learned to use new tools, such as PubMed, the first of which ignored the existence, or delicious and twitter ... I discovered a new world ... qst but would not have been possible if he had not "led" a professor so aggressive ... great prof ... arf ... go on like this!
One word to sum up my comment about the course: indescribable ... so different from other courses made by one who speaks and the others follow ... Here we all speak and we all follow! maybe they were all so courses ...

PS even if the experience of computer is ending, I will not give up because qst blog has now become part of me ... if at first I thought, "I've never even managed to keep a diary, let alone if I can keep a blog .." Now I say: "I am committed to continue it .. sure!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment