Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shoes For Really Swollen Pregp Feet

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!

imagesCA2Q5RY3 Pending the resumption of racing let's enjoy this brief moment of pause and approfittiamone to relax and recharge your batteries. I know that most of you will not give up a yard to the road but at least try. A small period of rest will only make you good. However I want to thank you for making me feel your presence with many visits to my blog, my photos and video that I hope have been useful as a memento of your races. It 'been a busy year where he formed a good group that I hope will drive growth in the future. The club's sausage is one tangible example. Hold on and we are all united that the union is strength and who maybe is in a period of poor "shape" both physically and mentally can draw moral support from others, as happened recently. I conclude by wishing you to enjoy a carefree party that you give the right incentives for the new year is approaching. Thanks again.

Mario

0 comments:

Post a Comment