Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Much Sugar In Extra Strong Mints

What are they?

podismo2 In recent days I'm delighting in some timid exit right for understand if my tendons jump or if they can take up to cross the valley. I wish I could run at least a race this year and I hope to succeed. At first my Achilles tendons (you can tell?) Held since the speed is very low right now but I realize after some output to go faster to load already well worn by now most of my joints. We'll see. To take pictures and videos are always on time, if the inflammation suddenly reappear, as it usually does. Two meters before anything, just two meters after the go ... But that's not what I wanted to talk. I realized that my jogging clothes is outdated, even the company, and this evening I was dressed up with a lot of different colors. I'm so focused to think of those runners who often go and see where I noticed something "weird" without ever thinking about it seriously. So I'm going to list what my memory is proposed. The runner that makes me mad is the one that runs with K Way Rain. I can imagine all wet with clothes soaked as ever, and what then, lose some 'liquid which is quickly recovered with the first drink? Then there is the one that runs with the shirt of the team, maybe you bought at the stalls outside the stadium who do not leave even breathe the sweat to pay. They are usually players who delight in playing some night and try in this way to get into shape, even if their when our pace is almost recovered after repeated ... Then there is the basketball player who goes to cotton T-shirt long pants on a monster basketball matches. Sometimes the match as long tube socks in cotton use in matches, not to mention the bands sweatband. Who makes me mad is then the cyclist who is training in the winter along the streets wearing the shirt with a lot of social pockets on the back and thousands of sponsors in Bellavista. Then there are those who now closer to 50 than to 40, which discovered the desire to do a little 'T-shirts and tank tops to show off motorcycle thrill remains of a past youth members that attach where there was once il ventre piatto e che ora sembra una gonfia zampogna. Per non parlare dei pantaloncini che a volte tirano sulle cosce rischiando di strapparsi. Chi è alle prime armi va di certo perdonato, ma la ricerca di consigli prima di cominciare di certo non guasterebbe,  se non altro per il semplice pudore verso gli altri che ti vedono correre. Chiudo, e di certo avrò tralasciato tante situazioni bizzarre, con un episodio che mi è capitato di vedere in valle Olona a settembre. All’ingresso della ciclabile ho visto una coppia di fidanzati che si apprestavano a cominciare la loro corsetta. Peccato che entrambi appena entrati sullo sterrato abbiano messo gli auricolari di qualche lettore mp3 sulle proprie orecchie. Io dico se si va a correre in compagnia e Then there is island music might as well run alone. Where is it going to end the dialogue? The beauty of running in the company is just that time passes faster when you chat. Good racing to all dress up and ... well you look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment