Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting A Bikini Wax Uncensored

... The importance of knowing how to read a calendar

Dear friends,

tell you my last glorious 10 days (and all that is cause and which follows).

Life in Brussels goes something like this: I going to work from 9 (or earlier) until at least the 18-19 (though I should finish at 17.30 - but still I always have to skip days to recover hours), I very often go out after, that I am always very tired.

Since I did the exam I thought I had more time, but the hours are filled with nothing and I wonder where I end up ... because actually I have nothing to do.

Since January I went back home 4 times: 21 to 23 January
(Cortina)
February 8 to 9 (Padova - 24 hours with test)
February 2 to 25 (Udine)
March 11 to 14 (Cortina-Udine- Padova)
and come back even 23 to 28 March. Consider that every time it is at least an hour and a half away to the airport, an hour and a half flight, and one or two Oretta after the airport (depending on destination). I can not complain, it's my choice, and I'm fine with that. But it is logical that at the end of this generous two months have passed relatively quickly, it seems I did not combined with anything and never have time to rest ...

Sunday scorsa sono andata a Strasburgo. Partenza ore 13.30, arrivo previsto 18.12, arrivo effettivo 22.15. Quasi 9 ore in treno.
Lunedì tranquillo di cazzeggio, martedì cazzeggio dentro al parlamento.
Mercoledì ore 17.37 treno, arrivo previsto ed effettivo 22.30. 5 ore di treno.
Giovedì in Parlamento dalle 8.30 alle 18 e qualcosa, poi place Lux e cena a casa con amici e alla fine a letto all'1 passata. Scelta mia.
Venerdì sveglia ore 7, in Parlamento fino alle 12.30. Treno ore 13.02, arrivo 13.53. Autobus ore 14, arrivo previsto ore 14.20 - arrivo effettivo 14.30 causa rottura dell'autobus at the entrance and on the 10-minute walk to the terminal. Flight 15:25 hours, arriving at 16.45. By car from 17:15 to about 19.
quiet Saturday, Sunday too. In the evening 2 hour drive up to Udine.

Today in Padua. This morning I lost about 4 seconds for the train of 08.07. You know why they are in Padua? To see the professor with whom I wanted to talk about the thesis, but probably will not see it. And because I ran down quickly and quietly in fury instead of hanging one more day at home?

Why not read a calendar. He had told the professor that I would a Padova l'11, poichè guardando il calendario a lavoro ho letto Lunedì 11... quando invece 11 è la settimana dell'anno (promemoria: bruciare il calendario). Accortami della svista ho scritto alle prof giovedì pomeriggio, e pur senza avere avuto una risposta sono scesa nella speranza di trovarle.

Una mi ha già detto che non può, l'altra non mi risponde - quindi molto probabilmente non è in ufficio. E quindi io ho perso tempo, sonno e soldi... per nulla.


Morale: come direbbe la mamma, bisogna fare le cose per bene e con calma... Chi troppo vuole, nulla stringe. Stavolta ho tirato troppo...

E adesso devo andare a spostare il disco orario della macchina, perchè - ovviamente - non ho trovato parcheggio...

0 comments:

Post a Comment