Sunday, March 30, 2008

Candy Buffets Toronto



After 10 days of fantastic holiday in Calabria I came back home ... and I can finally go back to writing .... and catch up with the task of computing!

qst holiday I must say that it is flown in the true sense of the word ... ... the days have passed and I did not even realize ...

be because I was busy ...

But above all it was my puppy to fill the days ... here .. I present to you my cousin qs 3 months: Chiara! Is not it great??

Without taking anything away to other cousins \u200b\u200bwho want a good soul!

Oh well ... cousins \u200b\u200bapart .. returning home yesterday, I stopped at the Royal Palace Caserta ... Beautiful, impressive and spectacular!






But now back to reality: Study!!
So I leave you because they are far enough back with the studio!
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment