Saturday, March 8, 2008

How Many Glaciers On Mount Kilimanjaro

... and so begins ...

Hello ... my dear doctors!
What can I say? I have a blog? Do not believe it! I can not believe it!
that I've fallen out with the computer and yet I have not made peace!


I must confess that I do not like to expose my life ... so do not think I could write a lot of staff here! I'll try to do it ... but I assure you nothing!

Start saying that I am a big fan of Biagio Antonacci ... maybe you could guess from the title of the blog ... Imagine ... and my address ... Ladybug!
Biagio Biagio
... ... I open all ' IMAGINATION ...
Imagine, if blood was strawberry
if anger was a caress
I hate to be kissed in the mouth

... ... REFLECTION
Imagine those days that you gave everything
and that no one understands you
and dissolved in tears

to DREAM ... ...
Imagine, when I dreamed so
in the afternoons to invent
of fog and revenge

Listen to believe ...

For now, I greet you gentlemen ... and see you soon!
Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment