Monday, March 10, 2008

Repossession On My Atv

LIFE ... a theater of the absurd!

Avete Vladimir and Estragon in this " Waiting for Godot" by Beckett?
Yes ... those who spend two whole days waiting for someone who never comes??
... and talk ... and fight ... and still speak ...
Their day, like all the other days, you intenzionalmen uneventful and repetitive, symbolic of NOIA and the absence of meaning of life!
... and used the phrase
NOTHING TO BE DONE !


There ... I feel like they
... Wait ... wait ... wait ... but never get anything!
NOTHING TO BE DONE !
Then think positive and say, "if up to now has not arrived ... come!"
Meanwhile NOTHING TO BE DONE !
Then I think back to what I have in front of a lifetime ... .. and that absence of meaning can be filled with a Meaning that I will give myself ...
It 's all a matter of CHOICES ! We hope the right ones!
For now I can say that the word is
TURN THE PAGE!
... end of a chapter and write a new one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment