Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Konadcan You Use Resular Nail Polish

you what sport are you doing? Power Qi!


When starting a new exercise / sports, the gym was really aware, or rather really knows what we're about to do can only make us good? This is

the starting point for so many years ago made me want to start putting together a bit of activity, methods which, although several were able to train without creating an "obstacle" to the concept of health.

Health for WHO (World Health organization) is the absence of disease but also a more complete, which would also cover the body and mind.

E 'so that started in yoga postures, postural rehabilitation exercises, Pilates and other experiences, but also educational-athletic sports rehabilitation, I created a "sequence" of movements coordinated with each other, able to train the physical appearance ( abdominal muscles, buttocks, arms, legs, etc..), and supported by a attentive perception of the hearing body. "

The breath, called "Qi" (pronounced "we" from the Chinese) of the breath is the means and the vehicle that leads to mental and physical training.

Perhaps the only words are not enough, here I want this blog to give voice to the knowledge and compare them to grow and improve what is my project.


Let me your questions, tell me that I will answer you.

Richard


0 comments:

Post a Comment