Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hick Belt Buckles For Women

PubMed (task 3)

I state that I have just started to Spippola with PubMed and yet there I gained confidence, but after doing some research, some have proved to be productive ... The search to which I have devoted more time was that relating to ' HIV ... in the first instance, typing in Search PubMed for HIV, I have appeared 183,128 results ... a bit 'too much, no? So I limited the search by placing Limits namely: Published in the last 180 days & Human .... 2443 results ... too many! Then I browsed the latest articles published in the last 30 days ... 18 items ... now number more acceptable! Logically, I read them all, but I focused on some of which Cancer vaccines: an overview but did not say anything specific HIV ... So I searched the Related Links and I have been busy ... Given my interest in this topic, I read a lot 'of items and I think the most interesting are these:

1 - A review of vaccine research and development: the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
2 - An HIV vaccine: how and when?
3 - Designing an effective AIDS vaccine : Strategies and current status

This is a little more recent than the others (2008 Feb 5) and I think it's interesting because it explains the latest on vaccines and future projects in this field! For

QNT regards the utility of PubMed, I think it is an excellent source of medical texts and a doctor (or future doctor) is a great way to keep up to date and to exchange scientific accessing the work of their colleagues.

No. words: 258
... I have breached some with the words ... but removing those links are 227 ...
too many? but no ... via ... some flexibility!

0 comments:

Post a Comment