Sunday, April 13, 2008

Southern Slang Misses

What is friendship?

Wandering the Internet I found sth that I share with you ...
For me it is a period a little strange ... strange thoughts ... strange situations ... qst post and falling just as they say, a Bean!

What is friendship?


"What is friendship?
What binds two friends among them?
When true friendship and not mere knowledge?
What is friendship with a capital?
How to find true friendship? [...]

Let 's see.

Wikipedia defines friendship as "a feeling of mutual affection and live between two or more persons of the same or different sex, but also between humans and beings from the animal world. He is considered one of the most important emotional states, after the universal love at the basis of social life, as a source of cooperation to the common welfare, support and sharing important moments. "
the dictionary I found the following definition:" the affectionate bond between two or more people, born from the habit of feeling and affinity, having a balance of mutual respect and consideration. "
For Cicero's friendship" is not is nothing more than a perfect agreement on all things human and divine, accompanied by kindness and love. "
Let's find elsewhere.

Friendship is:
1) Sharing secrets and abetting
2) affinity for nature and shared inspirations
3) Go all the unforgettable moments
4) Sharing a toy
5) Trust and mutual understanding
6) Relax and let go
7) Being able to always rely on the
8) A smile at the right time
9) Speaking the same language
10) Capirsi with a glance "


Yes ... expressed in this post a few words what I think ... but perhaps what I think is simply referring to an idealized concept of friendship, not real ... it will be the case, will be what happens in life everyday, but I really have never met the true friendship ... until a few days ago I was convinced that there was not ... but now I'm more confident going forward ... I hope what I just wrote it proves wrong .. . I hope che torni tutto come prima!!! (...a buon intenditore poche parole...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment