Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where To Buy Gelmicin

MATH ... love it!

Mathematics has always been my passion so much so that, if I had not entered medicine, I would definitely recognized in spite of all mathematics, and I mean everyone, I do not recommend since it is a hard right and that, in their view, leads to few job opportunities. I, however, have an opinion diametrically opposed: a mind able to think in mathematical terms is able to do almost anything and adapt to different situations!
I must say that although the mathematics is essential, is not made in the best way by the vast majority of teachers ... I speak from personal experience ... leaving aside the fact that I, in 13 years of study, I changed as many as 8 Teachers of Mathematics (continuity zero), almost no one has been able to involve much in the lessons ... oh no ... almost all those flat-spotted formulette the board without explanation required to learn them all in mind to apply them in solving URGENT ... problems: the right word ... problem was figuring out how to apply those formulette or which of those formulette ... the same problem would apply to decide whether to put salt or sugar if you do not know whether to make a cake or a pie!
"... it is impossible to increase the motivation to mathematics if the math does not have value, appeal to the mind or in the living space of a pupil and the pupil if the relationship with the math teacher is very bad. In this case, a goal of mathematics education is to emerge within the field experience of the pupil, the desirability of mathematics. Only at this point comes the pleasure of solving math. "(quote from an article by Mario Polito,
Learning and teaching the theory of Gestalt )

No ... I have never settled for those lessons, and although has always respected my teachers (because all teachers must be respected), I have never estimated until the end ... I must draw out of this speech are two of my saviors: the teacher Josephine B. (The first three years of primary school), which I opened our eyes to mathematics (and others) and has made me first love, and Professor. William I. (V high school) who, after years of teaching disastrous and a hostile attitude towards mathematics has made me rediscover the love of it! Indeed, it was the spring that he would take me to join the faculty: the desire to achieve a degree of culture such as his, not inconsiderable, the desire to solve any question, the ability to search different ways to work around a difficult calculation ... All things that, on reflection, are given below in everyday life: to quench thirst for knowledge if it is always conscious of never being able to achieve a degree of infinite wisdom, but in spite of this attempt, the Romantics tended to infinity with a constant Streben , a perennial tend toward something that goes beyond limits of the finite.
The proof of the fact that I have not satisfied the simple school lessons is that of Mathematics I've never had a single book .... What I have recommended and just what I bought? NO. Absolutely not! Just think that for the last year of high school math book I was 5 more ... mica peanuts! But this is me ... I can not hide the fact that many of my friends do not put your hands or your hands if you put them in your hair as soon as they set a task ... terror ... terror ... absolutely afraid to take a votaccio ... but I think that for a math concern should never be a vote ... is perhaps the only area in which the numerical rating with numbers has nothing to do ... it will be even harder to resolve those pages of exercises but the anxiety to solve all want them at all costs, no!


From the above it is easy to see that I have always been a weakness for math ... are not always able to solve problems, exercise, the equations, but the important thing for me was to try and not to surrender in time of trouble ... the important was able to set up an argument made ... how do you say to a race or a competition: the important thing is not to win, is to participate ...

No. words: 698
the Prof ... I know I'm a bit 'too much ... but I did not ask to speak to in Mathematics 200 words ... For me, I love Math, 698 are too few ... I would have had to say ... Anyway even if they are really too much to me let us know, will try to write a post soon and thicken it all in a nutshell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment