Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cervical Mucus And Blood Before Period

March for Life, Varese

(sottotitolo, Marching with the effort, Welcome to the Golden Foot!)
Francesco (sx), Mario, io a dx This is the second experience as a runner this year, after several years I can put together two in a row. Unfortunately for me the second game company, today, coincides with the opening of the Golden Foot. We know that here if there is a plain one prefers to avoid it, preferring the streets impassable dell''alto Varese. This year, then the path from today's race was changed by inserting a variant called Variant "M" which I then renamed variant Damn! But let the record. In front of the store of institutional sponsor "Lighting Mini-black" is scene in the 28 ^ March for Life race about 10.5 km from the movement that I already attracts a lot of runners, Beppe swears about 800, despite the weather promises rain. Here, after saying goodbye to friends and took some photos (today there are only a few pre-race and dopogara) get ready for adventure. The way to 9.30. The habit takes me forward in the group but with a flash of lucidity recedes quickly Searching for opponents within my reach. So I put next to my chair (Fabio) and Luca. Ready on. I go softly, I feel it, around 5 per thousand but it's my pace. Well I saw what I expected. Chat and greet the many that I know and pass. Just before the 2nd km is achieved just by my chairman, Luke, from the Federica Casorate and Laura dell'Althon Run just to confirm that the speed is what it is. It starts to rain and strong rains in the wet because it also begins to rise. And I go on, and go up, and go on. Veiled and overcome the Pebble Guttuso meters without stopping and taking some satisfaction from my opponents. Go down a bit 'and here she is the famous variant M (aledetta) before departure that praised and explained to me I do not paint just fine dear Playbeppe . Read \u0026lt;\u0026lt;QUI>> his post. ritrovo dirt road 600 m with slopes that force me tough over the last 100 meters to walk it. My decision was dictated more by the head and legs. In my few training sessions and there is just plain are not mentally prepared for the climbs. The walk is to show that I also recovered a few meters as well pushing the legs. Finally descent. Contrary to what I expected I can not recover the hard crabs. It's not like mountain bike that you ride here you have to push it anyway! From that it is all downhill to the finish line shouting, but I know that there is a tear in the Masnago. Get out while I throw back the eye and what do I see a few meters? Following my president da Claudio compagno di squadra. E io che pensavo di averli distanziati, mi toccherà non mollare fino alla fine. Vedo il cartello dei 9km e dico dai che manca poco. Ecco il castello di Masnago, imbocco la salitella sulla quale mi sarei voluto fermare un sacco di volte ma non posso, ho quei due a tallonarmi. Finalmente scolliniamo e il traguardo è li a pochi metri. Finisco coprendo i 10,700 km dichiarati dai garminiani in 53’25’’ al 254° posto. Ilaria Bianchi La prima mia volta, proprio qui a Varese, circa 20 anni fa (o anche più) mi sono piazzato 75°. Che passo da gambero che ho!. Nonostante la fatica devo dire che il percorso mi è piaciuto anche se il tempo inclemente non mi abbia dato modo di gustarmi il panorama For the record, the race was won for the men from Breda Ivan and girls by Sara Speroni . Men
Rank:
Breda 1, Ivan in 38'01 "2 ° 39'07 in Luca Ponti, 3 ° 39'13 Vases Antonio", 4th in 39 Porrini Umberto '19 "5 ° 39'21 in Larch Alberto", 6 ° 39'32 in Marco Tiozzo, 7 ° 40'02 in Argoub Rachid ", 8 ° 40'10 in Brassine Maurizio", 9th in 40 Joseph Bollini '14 'and 10 ° 40'40 Maurizio Mora. " Rank
female
first Sara Speroni in 41'18 ", 2nd Silvia Murgia in 42'38", Cristina Clerici third in 43'27 ", 4th Ilaria Bianchi in 44'51", the fifth in 46 Elisa Masciocchi '18, 6th Lorena Strozzi in 46'37 ", 46'58 in the 7th Ilaria Zen, Cinzia Lischetti eighth in 47'42", in 9th Emanuela Fossa 48'30 "Rosanna Urso and 10th in 49'07".
Other comments to the well-organized race can be found below: Athlon Runners , Omar "Soxj" , short on Athletics Casorate and Blog IlaRun Ilaria Bianchi (pictured) today very good fourth at the finish.
close my thinking of the first successes of this year, and hopefully not last, and that he had passed someone in my company ..
The few photos taken by me:
Visualizza 2011.02.20 Marciando per la vita, Varese

More photos from the site Varesenews \u0026lt;\u0026lt;QUI>>

Mario, today, tired but happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment