Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Wear Spandex Pants

Blog

Blog time: music and relax, after a really full. Many, too many things to talk about, and I'm sure I miss a good part of the mind. But finally I have time, so let's try (I had to separate the part about Italy ... will find below)

LIFE IN BRUSSELS:
Well, here we are. They are 5 weeks that I live in Brussels, and one part is like I arrived yesterday. This first month I have in fact increased between Parliament and the study, not visiting and leaving very little. Let me be clear, that is not the same in Parliament 12 hours a day to work, but it has proved an excellent classroom study, especially visto che nessuno mi ha mai dato troppo da lavorare, anche adesso che la mia preparazione è completa. Possiamo dire che il mio tirocinio inizierà domani! Allora andrò veramente in cerca di lavoro... sempre che il voto di Storia Diplomatica risulti essere accettabile. E poi bisogna buttare giù un po' di tesi... Grazie Parlamento Europeo (cuore cuore cuore). E grazie anche per lo zucchero!!
Della città, quindi, vi so dire poco. Ha i suoi angoli bellissimi, e altri tristi. Devo ancora imparare a conoscerla, ma ho l'impressione che la capitale europea sia un po' spenta per essere la capitale europea.
Io però intanto sto bene, ho una casa bellizzima (vecchia, rotta e sporca - ma bellizzima) e coinquilini piacevoli. I have friends with whom I laugh in the office, at home in the evening, I have here my Marona (and we miss a lot our Riccardino) and my Amaurone. Nothing to complain about ... But I miss you, do not worry. Does anyone own a lot ... : D And
'also came to visit my open relationship Andy ... love love love.

BORN THIS WAY:
But talking about more important things ... you heard the new single of Lady Gaga, Born This Way? : D The first of the new album! I know that is not much liked, but to me it does not mind at all. Many electrons than the other, I find it balanced with regard to the text, without being too heavy, but although they had some weight. It remains for me in the head and puts me in a good mood. So if you have not already heard, it's time to do it:


As I predicted, I spent a lot of things mentally. Oh well, I'll have time to update more often now. I know I have not seen the time: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment